Social Player is a music player that lets you share music from your iPhone® or iPod touch® with your friends.
Just tap the cloud to share the track you are listening to either with friends on Facebook, on Twitter or via email with everybody else. Social Player will try to link your musical message to the iTunes Store® so that your friends can even listen to a preview of the music you sent.
Let your friends know the great music you are listening to just now.
- Easy to use graphical user interfaces for Facebook and Twitter
- Swipe your finger across the screen to switch between the Facebook player and the Twitter player.
- Enable and disable networks or chose your favorite network in the settings.
- Just tap the cloud to send the music track you are listening to
- as a text-only status update or story with album art and iTunes preview to Facebook,
- as a tweet with iTunes preview to Twitter or
- via email with a screenshot and iTunes preview.
- iTunes Store integration: If possible, your musical messages will be linked to the iTunes Store to allow playback of a preview.
- Works together seamlessly with the standard iPod music app: You can listen to your music in the standard player, quickly switch to Social Player and share it, and then return.
- Works well with other social network clients: Share with Social Player and see your friends' reactions in Facebook's app or your favorite Twitter client.
- Control music playback: Play, pause, fast forward, fast backward, skip, shuffle and repeat, volume control
- See music information like title, artist, album, title number
- See album art and rating
- Browse your iPod library to play back certain titles, albums, playlists etc.
We have a Social Player Page on Facebook, too. Check it out to learn more and don't to forget to get a fan to stay up to date on Social Player.